Cash App is a popular money transfer service. Which one has more than 7 million subscribers? It’s fast and hassle-free. On the other hand, there are some customers who are not satisfied with the service. If you are one of those dissatisfied customers and you want to delete your cash app account, There are many steps to stay in mind. There is a different process to delete a phone and web cash app account.
Follow the steps below to know how to delete a cash app account.
There are some important points to remember before deactivating your Cash App account.
- You need to download the payment history to ensure that there are no pending payments in your Cash App account.
- You cannot delete until the outstanding amount is settled.
- You must cancel your subscription to the Cash app to stop billing for the next month.
How to Delete Cash App Account?
It is very easy to deactivate your Cash App account. All you’ve got to try and do is follow the steps below.
Cash App Account on iPhone
TO delete a cash app account on your iPhone, you need to follow the steps given below.
- Go to the Cash application on your phone.
- Tap the icon located at the top left of the Cash application home page.
- Tapping will bring up the Account menu, scroll down, and find “cash assistance” and tap it.
- Scroll down and find something else ”.
- Tap on “account settings”.
- Then tap “close my cash app account“. You will deactivate your Cash App account and the Cash App session will be closed and confirmation of the closure will be sent by SMS and email.
How to Delete the Cash App Account on the Cash App Website
The number of users using the Cash application on desktops and laptops is much lower than mobile users of the Cash application. Still, the process of deactivating a cash app account on the web is as easy as on a mobile device. First of all, you must take the similar precautions mentioned above as before deactivating the mobile cash app because you can’t deactivate your account until you clear all pending transactions. Therefore, you must download the transaction history before deactivating your account. If there are any reflected pending, you must clear them before deleting the account from the cash app.
To delete cash app account on website you must follow these steps
- Go to the official website of the Cash application and Login to your Cash app using your email address or your phone number.
- When you log in, you will be redirected to your account control panel. “The Request Access Code” button will appear on the page. Click it and the code will be sent to your website or your phone.
- Enter this verification code and click on a sign to confirm your identity.
- Open account and settings, go to the personal information tab and scroll down the page, then you will find the “deactivate account” option.
- By selecting the “deactivate account“, you will be redirected to a page where you will have to give a reason for deleting your account. Choose the option accordingly that is suitable. Remember that it is important to verify that the message contains your full name, phone number, and email address.
- The Cash App customer service team will verify and confirm the deletion of your account. The Cash app customer service team may also request additional information if necessary for the deactivation of your account.
How to Delete Cash App Account from Android Phone
To delete a cash app account from your Android mobile device, you need to follow the same process as mentioned in the article, Because the graphical user interface of the Cash app is the same for iPhone and Android users. therefore, the whole process is the same for Android users.
Now you recognize the way to delete a cash app account and you’ll see how easy it’s to deactivate your cash app account, therefore you don’t need to hesitate to try the cash app.