Cash App is a simple and easy way to send and receive money. The Cash app allows you to send up to $ 250 in 7 days and receive up to $ 1000 in 30 days with an unverified account.
But if you verify your account, you can increase the limitations on transactions. Once you verify your identity by giving your name and other personal information, you can send up to $ 7,500 per week and you can receive an unlimited amount of money in your Cash App account.
How to Verify Identity in the Cash Application
Here are some simple steps you can take to verify your identity in the Cash app:
- Launch the Cash app on your phone.
- Click on “Balance” and then scroll down to the bottom section.
- Scroll down and press the “Add card” tab on the screen.
- On the next page, follow the instructions and provide all your personal information such as name, birth details, account number, expiration date, and CVV number.
- Now scroll to your profile and provide your SSN.
- Now capture an image of a government-approved ID card allowing the camera access to your Cash app.
- You should also take your selfie and then submit your request.
- Your verification process is going to be successful within a subsequent 24 hours
- You should note here that your account cannot be verified if you are under the age of 18.
Why Should I Verify My Cash App Account?
Cash App will be used even without verifying your identity. However, you’ll get additional benefits if you verify your account. A verified Cash App account user can receive an unlimited amount of money and can send up to $ 7,500 per week.
Additionally, a verified Cash App account holder can request and obtain a Visa Cash App debit card at no cost.
A verified Cash App account user can even buy and sell Bitcoins and stocks with their Cash App.
Furthermore, a verified account user can also enable direct deposit and even withdraw Bitcoins.
The above functions are only accessible if your Cash App account is verified.
Why Does the Cash App Verify the Driver’s License and SSN?
To enjoy the benefits of a verified Cash App account, you must provide your SSN and driver’s license or any other government-approved proof of identification if you do not have a driver’s license. Cash App operates legally, so being an ethical organization, all transactions carried out in Cash App are reported to government agencies so that scams do not occur in the middle. It is especially important for transactions of a large amount of money or during the sale and purchase of Bitcoins and shares in the Cash application.